Endorsed and Development programmes in Surveillance and Anti and Counter Surveillance Courses.
Who is this course for?
- Professional Investigators
- Fraud Investigators
- Persons of High risk / under threat
- Customs & Excise Investigators
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) Investigators
- Police Surveillance Operators and Covert Operations Planners
- Civil Enforcement Officers
- Retail Store Detectives
- Investigation Job Roles within Government Departments
- Licensed or Qualified Close Protection Operatives
- Any person who has an interest in the subject or wishing to embark in the career of private covert surveillance
The ILM Surveillance Course is designed to provide:
- Opportunities for Surveillance Operatives to achieve a nationally recognised vocationally specific qualification in specialist security operations
- Training to those who are or maybe under threat from organised criminals or terrorists
- Opportunities to enter employment in the field of specialist security or progress to further vocational qualifications as part of the personal development process
- Opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance for working in the specialist security field.
- Training for those in the security industry.